I'm back

Well I'm back haven't posted in a while, I had a lot of stuff going on My mother-in-law passed away after a long illness she was 88yrs old, her name was Mary and she was a soft and gentle woman, she loved her bingo and her TV she was a soap addict, she is going to be sadly missed.
A thought struck me when we were at funeral that all the family were there, even some I never met?? and it's a shame though because that's is the last time that the entire family will be together again, unless (God forbid) there is another funeral,sad really

I suppose I could say same about my family, as they all live in Ireland, and when I go for a visit I don't get to see them all, cos they all live in different parts of Ireland, so there would be a lot of traveling to do plus there is a lot of us too hee hee

1 comment:

  1. It is a shame that we only get together en-masse for funerals.
    I'm sorry for your loss, Mary sounds like a wonderful person, may she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment it is appreciated

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online