Finished Projects

This is my first book mark, it's called Paisley and there are 8 in the series and I have 3 of them, they are in kit form Aida fabric( 20.3x6cm) a chart DMC mouline Stranded Cotton and
Light Effects Thread and instructions.


I found stitching with the effects thread was difficult, it broke easily,so plenty of patience is what is needed or plenty of years experience....





Here is another finished cross stitch project, butterflies in flight,

I only put blue card around it for effect, will have to frame it...

I bought these 2 pair of scissors on e-bay for £3.50 postage free, love them and they are very sharp exactly what one wants when cross stitching....





1 comment:

  1. Lovely bookmark Sheila, the paisley pattern is very effective:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment it is appreciated

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online