What next

I was trying to work out what I did to upset the God's or what I did in my former life to deserve more bad news this year!! My Husband having just recovered from a heart attack a few months ago and starting a new job which was great for him cos he was starting to doubt himself and his ability to ever do anything again and also to provide for his Family was his big thing and he was looking great and starting to feel better in himself, loving his job as it meant that I could travel with him sometimes and that was just to get me out of house which was great for me as I'm housebound anyway what am I babbling on about ????

well my Hubby was laid off that great job to-day. It's devastating!!! and no warning the company went bust over weekend and as he only started a few months ago no redundancy's pay and it's 23 days to CHRISTMAS so now we are back to square one again and I don't know if I should laugh or cry honest!!!
My worry and hubby's is him getting another job before Christmas and because he turns 50 next year and then there is his heart condition, what next I wonder????

3 comments:

  1. I do hope that something good happens for you both really soon, to restore your faith, and that hubby finds another job that he loves doing, thats the hardest sometimes, finding something you love to do, not just having to do, sending love your way!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you so much rose really appreaciate the good wishes, and lets hope something good willcome our way fingers crossed hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry Sheila. I hope that he manages to find another job soon. It is a horrible thing to happen but especially at this time of year.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment it is appreciated

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online